Monday, November 17, 2008

Persepolis. (movie)

Confession time. I'm one of those people who 9 times out of 10 will prefer the movie version of a book over the actual book. (but not always, of course.) You see, i like reading, and tapping into my imagination to create my own version of the story in my head. But there's something about seeing the ideas pan out on a big screen for you, the fluidity of everything works better for me. So where was i going with this? Heh. I liked the movie version of Persepolis better. The book obviously pans everything out for you already but its not as fluid or easy to follow like in a movie. In the movie, it was all the same stuff, but with voices, emotion that you hear rather than see and of course the fact that your brain isnt working as hard to focus. The movie was just more appealing to me.

No comments: