Friday, September 5, 2008

An introduction to E.K


As a Freshman at "UHa", I look forward to having a good time and doing well in school. I think that's pretty much what every kid at this school wants to accomplish. So, to differentiate myself from the other students, I'll give you some background. I'm an eighteen year old from Methuen, Massachusetts, a place where many kids go to high school without walls. The school is a prison, the people are diverse and the teachers are ridiculous. But isn't that what everyone thinks about their hometown and the people residing with them? Maybe not. I'm an Irish step dancer, painter and person retaining outrageous qualities. I aspire to do many things and be many different people, but again, that's something you find within the brain of an eighteen year old. I like designing things and I'm a total make-up guru. I'm a fan of indie rock and roll, but I'll listen to virtually anything. Art fascinates me but I fail at drawing. Music amazes me but I'm not very good at any instruments. I find that I'm often mediocre at a lot of things but not really great in anything particular. I always strive to be the best but sometimes the bar seems to be set too high. I'm an optimist(i swear!), and a morning person but I, occasionally have my opinions and days that can say otherwise(like today!). I'm often told that I'm ridiculous but have yet to decide if that's a compliment or not. I like being independent and different. I sweat the small stuff and drive myself crazy. I like Ultimate Frisbee, taking pictures, being silly, bright colors, thunderstorms, eating chocolate ice cream with a fork and just plain ol' having a good time with friends and family.

1 comment:

Nels P. Highberg said...

Welcome, Erin! You sound just right for the class, what with the interest in art and all that. A couple of students who graduated last year were members of a woman's intramural ultimate frisbee team. I can give you a contact for them if you're interested.